HCL has launched a new Voice Calling tablet in the Indian market titled HCL ME connect 3G 2.0 with 3G supports. The Tablet is now available on the online retailer Infibeam with price tag at Rs. 11,599.
ME connect 3G 2.0 features a 7-inch capacitive touch screen display with the resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, powered by Cortex A9 Dual Core processor clocked at 1.2 GHz. It is having a 1GB DDR3 RAM and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system. The tab houses a 3.2MP rear camera and 0.3MP secondary camera. It is a dual SIM Tablet, which is integrated with 4GB of internal storage which can be further expanded up to 32 GB via micro SD card.
For the connectivity, it supports 3G network with HSDPA speed up to 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA speed up to 5.76 Mbps. Other options are 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS USB and Mini HDMI ports. There are some pre-installed apps such as LinkedIn, Twitter, 3D Digital Weather Clock, Games, Bigflix, Friendcaster, Times of India, Twitter, ME Apps, Zomato, Readwhere etc. available in this device.
The Tablet comes with a durable 3500 mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery.
Quick view of HCL ME Connect 3G 2.0 specification
- 7-inch (1024 x 600 pixels) WSVGA capacitive touch screen display.
- 1.2GHz dual core cortex A9 processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1GB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB Internal memory and expandable up to 32 GB via micro SD card
- 0.3MP Front Camera and VGA fron facing Camera
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby Support
- 3G (HSDPA: 7.2 Mbps and HSUPA: 5.76 Mbps), 2G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS
- Mini USB, Mini HDMI and FM Radio with recording
- 3500 mAh Li-Ion Polymer battery
- price: Rs 11,599