Sony Xperia M is now available online from the Indian retailer sites, Saholic with priced at Rs 12,990.
The device features a 4.0-inch TFT capacitive touch screen display with 854 x 480 pixels of resolution and pixel density of 245 ppi. The display also integrated with a scratch-resistant glass. The Xperia M is powered by a 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227 processor along with Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
The smartphone supports 4GB of internal storage from which only 2.8 GB is user-accessible and the memory can be further expended up to 32GB via micro SD card slot. It is having a 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera. Xperia M measures 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm in overall dimensions and weighs around 115 grms. It is a 3G smartphone with HSDPA+ speed up to 21Mbps, other connectivity options are Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, GPRS, EDGE and 3.5mm audio jack.
It has also includes some sensors: Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Barometer, Temperature and Proximity sensor. The device offers a 1750 mAh battery with standby time up to 552 hours and talk time up to 10:18 hours.
Quick view of Sony Xperia M specifications
- 4.0-inch (854 x 480 pixels) TFT capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227 processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- 1GB RAM
- 4GB internal memory (2.4GB user accessible) and expandable memory up to 32GB.
- 5MP AF rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G (HSDPA+ 21Mbps), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, GPS / A-GPS, NFC, GPRS, EDGE
- 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 124 x 62 x 9.3 mm and weighs: 115 grams
- Sensors: Compass/ Magnetometer, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope, Barometer, Temperature sensor and Proximity sensor
- 1750 mAh battery
The phones will be available in Black, White, Yellow and Purple colors.