Micromax has launched a quad core android smartphone named Canvas 4 with 3G support.
The Canvas 4 has a 5-inch IPS display with HD 1280 x 720 pixels resolution and corning gorilla glass protection. It is powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB of RAM.
Smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean which is the latest version of operating system and comes with Dual SIM support with dual standby. In terms of camera, it has a 13MP primary camera with LED flash which supports 1080p video recording. There is a 5MP front-facing camera for video chat.
Micromax Canvas 4 supports 16GB of internal storage from which about 10GB is user accessible and expandable up to 32GB via micro SD card. Connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS and 3.5mm audio jack.
“With the launch of Canvas 4, we are yet again raising the bar for affordable innovation. Canvas 4 combines great functionality and style, complemented by an entire eco-system of applications that directly address the needs of our evolving consumers”, said Rahul Sharma, co-founder, Micromax.
The mobile is 144.5 x 73 x8.9 mm in dimension and weighs around 158 grams and has a 1,500mAh of battery having a talk time up to 8 hours and standby time up to 220 hours. It is available in Grey and white color options with price tag at Rs. 17,999/-.
Micromax Canvas 4 key features and specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD capacitive touch screen IPS display with corning gorilla glass protection
- 1.2 GHz MediaTek ARM Cortex A7 quad-core processor
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby.
- Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean operating system.
- 1GB RAM, expandable memory up to 32GB with MicroSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Weight: 158 g and Dimensions: 144.5 x 73 x8.9 mm.
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 2000mAh battery with Standby Time up to 220 hours and Talk time up to 8 hours