Lava† launched a new †Iris 455 handset. The smartphone comes with a 4.5 inch capacitive touchscreen with qHD (540×960 pixels) resolution †with 16M colors. The RAM is 512MB good enough for dual core handsets and the internal memory is 4GB of which less than 2GB is available for users. and expandable memory †up to 32 GB.
It is a dual sim handset comes with Android †4.1 Jelly Bean operating system, 1 GHz dual core processor, connectivity options include 3G, Wi-Fi, WiFi Hotspot capability ,Bluetooth 4.1 †and GPS.
There is a 5MP auto focus †primary camera with LED flash and a secondry †VGA camera for video chats/ calls. The battery is of 1500 mAh capacity with 6 hours talktime on 3G and 8 hours on 2G networks.
Lava has not announced its price but it is expected to be priced around Rs 8,000-Rs 10,000.
Lava Iris 455 key features and specifications
- Dual SIM with Dual Standby.
- 1GHz Dual core processor .
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS.
- 4.5 inch qHD screen† with 960◊540 pixels resolution
- 512MB RAM, 4GB internal memory †and micro SD support up to 32GB.
- 5MP primary camera with LED flash ,Auto Focus† and 1.3MP (VGA) secondary camera.
- 3G, 2G (class 12), Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, micro USB and 3.5mm jack.
- Sensors: G-Sensor, light and proximity sensors.
- 1500 mAh Li-po †battery.
- Price : Not Announced(Estimated Rs. 8000 to† Rs. 10000).