HTC has silently listed the upgraded variant of HTC One with Dual SIM support. The upcoming smartphone, HTC One Dual SIM appeared on the HTC India website with “Coming soon” tag.
HTC One Dual SIM comes with Dual SIM feature which is not available in the previous version . Other features of this smartphone are same as previous version like 4.7 inch FHD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution, 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor, Android Jelly Bean operating system with a layer of HTC Sense 5, 16GB of internal memory, UltraPixel camera with LED Flash and a 2.1MP HD front-facing camera.
The upgraded variant of HTC One will be available with expandable memory support up to 32GB via microSD card which is not present in the HTC One.
There is no word about its price but it will be higher than the HTC One.
HTC One Dual SIM key features and Specifications
- 4.7-inch Full HD display with 1920 x 1080 pixels of resolution
- 1.7 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android Jellybean OS with HTC Sense 5
- Dual SIM functionality
- UltraPixel rear camera with LED Flash, BSI Sensor
- 2.1 MP HD front-facing camera
- Dimensions: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3mm and weighs: 143g
- 2GB RAM, 16GB of internal memory and expandable memory up to 64GB through microSD card.
- 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 a/ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, Infrared, Micro-USB
- 3.5 mm audio jack, Beats audio support
- 2300 mAh battery